Friday, January 28, 2011

My love

I met an angel,the day I met her.
Her beauty so enhancing,refined,eloquent and devine.
Her face so sweet.
Her eyes so hypnotizing.
The sweet smell of her perfume,
still lingers in my mind.
Her beautiful blonde hair
Her skin white,delicate and smooth
A figuire so feminine, pleaseing and delightful.
A look, of feeling of fear and bording on shyness.
So deicate and beautiful, was she.
We spoke.
We laughed.
We danced.
A mind so profound, an speech so grasping and so rare.
Comforting when sad just thinking of her.
Each day pass and it seemed time was to short, an eternity desired.
A love lost.
A memory gained.
A dream entrenched, oh how sweet it is, the dream of dreams.
The sorrow that I feel,the heartache, and the broken heart.
The thought of her startles my deep sleep.
I awaken to see that I am alone.
Where are you, oh my lost love.
This story once told and felt by many in there time.
A dream once believed.
Knowing and coming to grips you have forgot all the promises once you told me.
Realizing that if you did feel as strong about our love and future with each other you would not make my heart hurt so bad.
For if you did why would you put me in such heartache knowing I am inlove with you.
I accept you for you.
How I wish you would just find me and just hold me and tell me its ok.
I so want to hear your voice say, I am here and I am sorry because I am inlove with you.
Wishing to speak and to beheld by you once again.
Remember me my lost love.
Smile when you think of me.
I will miss you so very much.

                                    Marcus

1 comment: