Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crazy World

  The world is so crazy how now people have to use things like facebook to ask questions about things going on in there relationship. A inlove relationship in this context is an emotional and other connection between two people. This is not for other to pass judgements nor give advice.
   Its so crazy how a person can try to spend a romantic trip with another and it turn into a facebook question for people.  The statement to the person was asking if they could help out with the gas or food for the trip?   So instead of the person explaining the whole situation they make it look bad on the person that asked for help on the trip. So you really have to ask the question when the person asks people is it wrong for that person to ask for help with gas or food.  Well lets see the person wants to try and do a getaway for the two of them with no kids but knows he has three kids and he has not got child support since Aug 2010. Yet he still wants to show and treat the person like a princess with a romantic time regardless that he was spending over $600 for the cabin and anything they would do while on the trip. They cant explain how the person is not rich and does not have all this money to spend but is wanting to do this for that person.
   So some people may say before they know everything how selfish and not caring this is. Is it not selfish and not caring that it is a person's first birthday they spend with the other and they do not offer to take them out to eat nor do they even go and get them just a card. What about if its the first Valentines they spend togather and the person can find the time and resources to get there son's friends a sucker or something and cant even get the person they are suppose to be inlove with even a valentines day card.  Even a hand written letter is a thought that goes so far and cost nothing. The point is this is selfish and not caring. This has nothing to do with things being just one persons way or no way. This has to do with communication between each other and being equal.

   People at times may see that it may come across that it is my way or no way but there are certain situations that require it to be one sided for the good of the whole. 

1 comment:

  1. I personally thought about the kids for Valentines Day. Your birthday, I did nothing, at least that is what I remember. But, giving myself to you that I give to NO ONE is a gift in its self. Posting the question on Facebook was just as you said it. You and I both are in the same boat. Find a cheapier place to stay and never ask your girlfriend to pay for a romantic getaway from the kids. Point blank....just as some said, sounds like a friendship with benefits or I am not worth it. I also know I am so worth it and I'm not a friend with benefits.

    However, I also am aware that I'm not on the same level as you as being a boyfriend/girlfriend. I don't think like you and probably never will. Marcus, I love you, I love me and with that being said, sorry!

    ReplyDelete